Merci | Impress + A Muse


I'm on a citrus kick, I spotted the Lemons stamp from Impress and wanted to color it up: 


I decided to stamp up a plaid with their Thin Stripe Lines stamp.  Although I have the Sweet and Sour sentiment, it wasn't hitting me with the design I had in mind.  I stepped away from the project, with the supplies gathered.


Hours later, I needed to take a belated photo of a wonderful print that Seeka sent to me.  It's the

Coffee Because Adulting is Hard

To prep for that photo, I had to clean and move a basket full of vintage A Muse stamps when I spotted the Merci one. 


Perfect, eh?  

The cardstock I used is Bazzill Marshmallow.  I stumbled across several packages when cleaning (story of my life).  I stocked up after taking several Julie Ebersole classes.  I love the texture and how you can lightly watercolor.  For my project, I did Zig on Zig.

My project was inspired by 'give me lemons':


Some links are affiliate at no extra cost to you:




Comments

loveeeeeeee this! LOVING that background and the lemons!!!
Nora Noll said…
This is adorable!! I LOVE that fun stripe stamp and your background ROCKS!!!
Laurel said…
Amy this is so fabulous! The background and of course those little lemons. Thanks for linking up!
Andrea Hastilow said…
Fantastic design Amy. Love the adulting comment, my partner has a t shirt that says, just because I'm an adult don't expect normal out of me !
whoistracy said…
Love that plaid background, so so cute!
Sue L. said…
So fresh, clean and cool. Perfect for summer. Adore the plaid made from thin lines! You r so imaginative!