National Iced Tea Day Collaboration with SugarPea Designs




The Coffee Loving Cardmaker's Design Team is so excited to be hopping with Super Sponsor SugarPea Designs in celebration of National Iced Tea Day!  If you hopped here the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog then you're right on track.  If you stumbled upon this post, make sure you start on the SugarPea Designs Blog.  

Leave comments along the way for more chances to win!  There is a $25 SugarPea Designs Gift Card!  Leave your comments on all of the participating blogs by Saturday, June 15th at 11:59pm Pacific, then look for the winner announcement on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog the following week.

Here is a peek ato my projects that I designed especially for today:


I had so much fun with these Iced Tea cards.  Lately I can't seem to get enough of Iced Tea.  My first card features the SugarPea Designs Pucker Up set.  Aren't those images so cute?!  


My other project is a mini shaker.  I used the Coffee To Go Cup and made a tiny shaker!  My favorite Iced Tea is Black - unsweetened.  I grew up with Lipton but as an adult I love Earl Grey.


That's it for me!  Next up is Annette Allen!  In case you get lost along the way, here's the entire hop listing:

Amy Tsuruta --> You're here



Comments

Amy C. said…
How fun! I especially like the cup die and how you made it look half-full.
Lori Kobular said…
Love that pitcher of iced tea!! It looks perfect for a day spent outdoors! I love your other card too! Iced Tea is my favorite drink!!
Lagene said…
Super CUTE iced tea cards love the summery gingham tablecloth, I was raised in Texas and am a sweet tea drinker!
Michelle said…
Love your sweet designs!!
Shanna Slater said…
Great designs Amy, and I love the colors your picked
Christine Kiehl said…
Super sweet! Anyone, like me, who has nicknamed someone Sweet Pea will love to get their hands on this new relase!
Sue D said…
I like your coloring of these cute images, the checked paper and of course the cute shaker.
Amanda Wilcox said…
Your first card is my favorite! But they are both wonderful!
Karenladd said…
It's over 90 degrees, and not even noon yet...so this couldn't be a more perfect blog hop! LOVE this adorable tea set, and both of your cute little cards
Karen Day said…
I love your tiny little shaker!
sharon g said…
All of the grey reminds me of EARL GREY tea...how cute your card is...
MadeByMeghanK said…
Both are Darling! i LOVE THE gingham background!!!
Jhays said…
Love the mini shaker so much!
Lee said…
Adorable cards! I love the die cut on the cup!!
Becca Yahrling said…
I love, love, love the font on these sweet sentiments! (Pun intended, of course! lol). Your cards are adorable. Love the gingham BG.
Christine said…
Fabulous cards! I love the blue gingham, and totally agree that unsweetened tea is the way to go!
Lisa Byers said…
I love the patterned paper. The cards are so sweet!! This stamp set is a must have!!
Cindy C. said…
Both designs so 'tea'lightful! Hehehe! :)
Happy Dance said…
Well, happy iced-tea day to you! What a darling duo of cards, Amy! That gingham looks wonderful paired with your images and that sweet ombre paper. Always a pleasure to stop in here. Great cards, my friend. xo Bev
Amy M said…
Love your tea shaker card.
Denise Bryant said…
Fun images in the stamp set, and I love your cards! The mini shaker is adorable!
sentsue said…
So cute. Love the navy gingham on both cards.
Kathy Maguire said…
I love your clean, simple designs! Elegance is simplicity! Fab-oo!!!
Lisa said…
Love these! So sweet and love them with the gingham... and that shaker... fantastic!
cghundley said…
Cute cards. The
first card is so
fun.
Carla from Utah
Anushree Vaish said…
I loved your cards!!Thanks for sharing!!
Mary-Anne V said…
Very cute cards. Never thought of making a mini ice tea shajer with a cup die! Love it.
These are FABULOUS!!!! LOVING those adorable TEAS!!!!!!
Annette Allen said…
both of these are totally awesome.. great designing..
Dee Earnshaw said…
awesome cad - love the layering and PP you used:)
I love those cards. Such cute images.
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Your cards are so beautiful, I just love this fun hop!
Cynthia Cole said…
Fun cards using that Pucker Up stamp set!
juststamp said…
The stamp set is too sweet, and so is your simple and refreshing layout. Love the gingham check.
Sheryl said…
Love your cards, Amy! So clever to make that cup into a shaker, and this is the cutest set!
Chark said…
I always like seeing your "cute" projects!
Jean said…
Simply darling!
Kim Heggins said…
Such a sweet and refreshing card!
Fikreta said…
Very nice cards.
kel said…
really cute cards!