Pugs and Hugs | Funky Fossil Designs




Did you know that Funky Fossil Designs has started carrying stamps in addition to their stencils + MDF shapes?  I couldn't resist picking up the Pugs and Hugs set!


I'm super loving the size of the images!  Originally I was only going to share 2 of my cards, I don't want to overwhelm you with the cuteness of the set (wink).  But then I realized that the set I was going to share only featured one of the three images. 


Here's the other thing, I picked up some of her super fun stencils too!

So let's chat about each of them speedy quick.  It makes it easy since I used the same layout/design for each one (more about that at the bottom of my post).  So I gotta be honest, and it probably won't be a surprise but the Pug in the Mug was what put the set over the top for me!  This one has been teamed up with their Coffee Bean Background in Distress Oxide Tea Dye.


This guy has been nestled onto the Knitted Background Stencil in Distress Oxide Hickory Smoke.  I had to buy that particular stencil because my girl is on year two of knitting.  


Are you still with me?  I only have two more to go! This one uses one of the other images in the set, perfectly teamed up with the Sorry sentiment.  I used the Starburst stencil with Distress Oxide Pumice Stone.


This is my final one, he's been teamed up with the Brick Wall Stencil.   


So okay, the card design?  It's compliments of the Sunday Stamps Challenge:


The cardstock I used:

Stampin' Up Real Red
Stampin' Up Night of Navy
Stampin' Up Lost Lagoon
Stampin' Up River Rock
Reverse Confetti Stone

Since I had already cut up the strips, I had enough for 4+ cards.

If you made it all the way down here, thanks so much!
Some links may be affiliate at no cost to you:


Comments

Christine Kiehl said…
Aww This is THE cutest cup of pug ever!
Heather said…
Oh my gosh - what adorable pugs! That's an awesome stamp set, and I love the gorgeous coloring you've done in our colors! Brilliant! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!
Dotty Jo said…
Great cards! I love the pugs too... And may just have bought them myself, Jo x
Awwwwwwwwww these are just ADORABLE!!!! I love the pugs!!!!
Andrea Hastilow said…
Not usually a pug fan but how can you not find these guys cute. Like your use of the mood/ colour board for inspiration & the window patches of patterns behind them all xxx
Vicki Dutcher said…
These pug images are SO CUTE! They just make me smile. I love your coloring of them too.
I Card Everyone said…
so cute, amy … that pug in a cup in just adorable! yay for Sarah!
=]
Fikreta said…
these are so cute!
Helen F. said…
Adorable Pugs! These cards are so sweet, Amy!
Lisa said…
Oh my gosh, your cards are SO cute! Fabulous use of the colors, I'm smiling looking at those pugs!

Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!