Belated Birthday Wishes | My Favorite Things


So the other day I scooped up some My Favorite Things stamps over at Doodlebugswa.com.  So much fun, I inked up Flowers in Bloom + Bitty Birthday Wishes.


I love seeing all the MFT DT inspiration for the Flowers in Bloom set and decided I really loved them colored in aqua.  I'm a sucker for Aqua + Peach.  The copics I used:

YR00 | YR01
G00 | YG41
BG13 | BG15

The Memory Box stenciled background uses the Dried Marigold Distress Oxide.


Love using Cement Gray Cardstock.  I'm channeling my inner Joy Taylor.


I know that I can't be the only one but I'm perpetually late on birthday cards.  Sigh.  This is for a dear friend that celebrated a birthday earlier this month.  I think that sentiment will be a staple for my birthday cards.




Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Joan B said…
beautiful. I rarely use my stencils and this is inspiring me to get them out!
This is gorgeous! LOVING the flowers!
I Card Everyone said…
There isn't a birthday girl around that wouldn't appreciate this beauty... even belatedly, my friend... those blooms are on my list!
=]
Fikreta said…
very nice card!