Life is Tough | Miss ink Stamps + Reverse Confetti




Hello!  I didn't intend on posting another project today but I wanted to link up to a challenge, more on that in a smidge.


I've had the Miss Ink Stamps - Magnolia Sympathy for a bit and have been wanting to ink it up.  When I carved out time to design a card my intention was to create something using one of my bazillion wood block stamps but somehow I gravitated to a clear set.  I do want to do a Wednesday Wood Block feature to get those puppies inked up.

Anyways, I stamped out the Magnolia blooms onto Reverse Confetti Premier Polar White.  They've been colored with various copics.  Since I had the [releasing tomorrow] Reverse Confetti Sentimental Sayings on my desk, I used one of the sentiments from that set.  The frame is Reverse Confetti Stitched Note & Frames.  

I don't tend to mix stamp manufacturers but thought these worked perfectly together.


The gingham is MFT and the sequins are Pretty Pink Posh - Metallic Rose Gold Sequins.



Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

SmilynStef said…
So peaceful and lovely my dear
Cheryll Miller said…
Such a gorgeous card Amy ... serene! xx
nwilliams6 said…
Super pretty card. Love the flowers and the encouragement - and that you did a shaker card. Great project.
I Card Everyone said…
the gingham? sure to make even the darkest days a little brighter, amy! LOve the magnolia - beautifully colored!
=]
Sue L. said…
How fresh and lovely. Great sentiment.
Sue L. said…
Great sentiment and love the flowers!
Beautiful card design and wonderful colors.
Fikreta said…
love these beautiful cards!