July Countdown to Confetti Day One | Reverse Confetti




It's the start of the Reverse Confetti Countdown to Confetti!   You are going to be amazed at all of the new products for this month! Please note that new product links will not be active until release day/time.


This month we welcome the following designers  as our 'Fetti Friends:


Today we're featuring:

Butterfly Blossoms stamps + coordinating confetti cuts
Happy Mail stamps + coordinating confetti cuts

I'm also featuring:
Circle of Hearts Cover Plate
Sun & Sea 6x6

Here's a peek at my first project:


I went colorful on this duo, first up, my shaker card:


Lately I've been smitten with black + white pattern paper so I decided to make my own.  I used the main image from Butterfly Blossoms and stamped it randomly with Reverse Confetti Midnight Dye Ink on Premier Polar White cardstock.  I mounted it onto a Buttercup panel.  

I took the stripe panel out of the Sun & Sea 6x6 and trimmed it down to 3.5 x 4.75 inches.  I die cut a smaller rectangle in the center and lined it with vellum.  I loaded up the shaker with gold heart shaped confetti and adhered everything together with double decker foam tape = happy shaker.


The envelope was created with the Happy Mail stamp set.  I LOVE those blooms and font!


I tend to gravitate to my copics but for this particular project I found that the Spectrum Noirs had a better color palette:

AP1 |  FS1  |  FS2  |  FS3  |  AB2  | AB3

The first card was so busy that I wanted to also design a CAS project:


I ran a Buttercup A2 panel through my die cut machine with the Circle of Hearts Cover Panel.  I kept all the hearts intact and layered a slightly smaller panel with a basic oval cut it.


The large floral image from Happy Mail was stamped onto Premier Polar White and colored with copics:

Y21 | Y23 | Y31
YR01 | YR02
YG41 | G12

It was adhered with foam adhesive.


I cut the hello of Hello Lovely confetti cuts in midnight and adhered it to the Buttercup panel with foam tape.

I can't wait to hop around and see what my teamies designed!  Leave a comment on all the sneak peeks post for each designer.  Comments will close at noon CST on July 7th and there will be a $15 Gift Certificate for one blog commenter and also one FB commenter.  Make sure you pop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details!




Comments

Debbie Rumpza said…
I love the card designs you created, Amy. The oval card is awesome with the tiny heart die panel and floral swag. I love it!
Macimbalo said…
Saw your gorgeous IG post and had to come over to see up close! So pretty, and this new release....sigh, let's just say I need a 2nd job! hahaha!
Shraddha said…
So pretty! Love all your projects! They are so bright and cheerful!
doreen gill said…
Love the background die. Adds that extra pop to the card!
MadeByMeghanK said…
This is AWESOME Amy! I love the colors! Especially like your HELLO card!
Celeste Goff said…
Oh my goodness Amy, these are just gorgeous! I especially love the custom envelope to match the first card!
Mrsfish02 said…
Love black & white. This butterfly has endless possibilities, love it. Great day 1 peeks.
sharon g said…
Your envelope is so pretty--I think that I will design some like it. THANKS
Kelsey Thomas said…
Beautiful cards! :) I love this butterfly stamp.
Sue D said…
Pretty cards and envelope. I like the shaker.
Amy C. said…
The new butterfly stamp is so beautiful. I love that you focused the color on the flowers only.
Such pretty colors! Gorgeous!
Isabel Z said…
Love the envelope.
Dee Earnshaw said…
sweet cards and envelope!
Lisa said…
OMG These are my faves for sure!! How many more floral and butterfly stamps do I need???? Two more I guess...lol!! Beautiful cards!
Fikreta said…
Amy these are gorgeous!