July Countdown to Confetti Day Three | Reverse Confetti



It's the start of the Reverse Confetti Countdown to Confetti!   You are going to be amazed at all of the new products for this month! Please note that new product links will not be active until release day/time.  The new release will be available tomorrow!



This month we welcome the following designers  as our 'Fetti Friends:


Today we're featuring:

Bold Blooms stamps + coordinating confetti cuts
Sentimental Sayings stamps

Here's a peek at my project:


The Bold Blooms set is gorgeous.  I love all the options and easy layering.  My card features a Buttercup base and a Distress Oxide blended panel of:

Dried Marigold  |  Scattered Straw  |  Peacock Feathers

It coordinates nicely with the Buttercup and RC Aqua ink I used for the blooms.


The Sentimental Sayings set is going to be a must-have in your collection.  It is packed with all different kinds of sentiments.


I finished off my card with some White Diamond Crystals.  They add such a nice touch to the overall design.

I can't wait to hop around and see what my teamies designed!  Leave a comment on all the sneak peeks post for each designer.  Comments will close at noon CST on July 7th and there will be a $15 Gift Certificate for one blog commenter and also one FB commenter.  Make sure you pop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details!



Comments

Sue D said…
Lovely sentiment and I like your choice of colors.
Isabel Z said…
Another great release!
Macimbalo said…
So pretty Amy - love the colors you used and those new flowers are so gorgeous!
Kelsey Thomas said…
Pretty card. :) I love the color combination.
MadeByMeghanK said…
I love this! Such a great sentiment and the way you framed it!
Amy C. said…
Beautiful floral set. Yellow is such a bright and cheery color. Thanks for sharing!
Happy Dance said…
Such a pretty card, Amy. The DIs that you've blended together are soft and lovely. I just love yellow! I would have never thought to use peacock feathers along with the other colors. Pretty flowers and a wonderful sentiment. Have a lovely Sunday. xo Bev
This is beautiful! LOVING the sentiment and the colors!
Susan R said…
A very pretty, simple card. Thank you for the beautiful inspiration.
Lisa said…
Love this design! Those blooms look so lovely on the border of that so pretty oval!
Unknown said…
Love your cards!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
WOW … always an amazing job on the color choice, so very precious and sweet.
Really love the soft colors in your background
Wonderful colors for the flowers and I love the sentiment too.
Fikreta said…
its beautiful card!