July Countdown to Confetti Day Two | Reverse Confetti





It's the start of the Reverse Confetti Countdown to Confetti!   You are going to be amazed at all of the new products for this month! Please note that new product links will not be active until release day/time.


This month we welcome the following designers  as our 'Fetti Friends:


Today we're featuring:

Hippo Pool Party stamps + coordinating confetti cuts
Lemonade Stand stamps + coordinating confetti cuts
Let's Shellabrate stamps + coordinating confetti cuts

I'm also featuring:
Sun & Sea 6x6
Pool confetti cuts

Here's a peek at my first project:


I can guarantee you that it is going to be CUTENESS OVERLOAD across the board for the Reverse Confetti Design Team!  I inked up Hippo Pool Party.  Oh my goodness, serious adorableness.


Yup, I had so much fun coloring those images.  The beach scene makes me a happy crafter.  Come on, a unicorn floaty??!!!

I used the Hello & Thanks Label confetti cuts window.  The card base is RC Aqua.


Here's my other project for today:


I stamped all the images from the Let's Shellabrate stamp set.  I was determined to include them all in one card and I accomplished my challenge.  Oh, those critters are so much fun, aren't they?


My base is a Premier Polar White A2 panel with a RC Aqua panel layered on top.  I used the multi-colored polka panel from the Sun & Sea 6x6.  To create two different sceneries I separated the card with a RC Aqua strip.

The lower scenery includes the Pool confetti cut in RC Aqua.  The upper scenery has the Bubbles confetti cut in Premier Polar White that has been trimmed down to fit the space.


Nautical themes, I love them, how about you?


I can't wait to hop around and see what my teamies designed!  Leave a comment on all the sneak peeks post for each designer.  Comments will close at noon CST on July 7th and there will be a $15 Gift Certificate for one blog commenter and also one FB commenter.  Make sure you pop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details!




Comments

Celeste Goff said…
Such totally cute cards Amy! I love the patterned paper you used to create the water on the first card.
Kelsey Thomas said…
These cards are so cute! :) I love those little crabs.
sharon g said…
I like how you made the water from decorative paper...behind a die cut. NICE idea.
These are GORGEOUS! LOVING the animals!!!!!!!!
Mary Reiner said…
Adorable cards! This release is so fun!
Sue D said…
Both of these are adorable!
Amy C. said…
Fun stamps for summer. I especially love the unicorn floatie! Cute cards!
Isabel Z said…
Perfect images for the summer and I love the cards that have been created with them.
Macimbalo said…
So cute! I'm loving the look of these new goodies with all those soft gorgeous colors!!!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Super cute cwrss. I adore that darling hippo
MadeByMeghanK said…
I LOVE the crabs! Great SOFT coloring! Both sooo cute!
Dee Earnshaw said…
love these darling cards
Lisa said…
OMG... these are ADORABLE!! Absolutely love both!
Fikreta said…
these are so cute!