July New Release Creative Blog Hop | Reverse Confetti




Today is the day!  The Reverse Confetti July Release is now available for purchase!  We're celebrating with a hop!  You should have arrived from Lisa Henke's blog, if not, you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop which is the Reverse Confetti blog!

The July Release is just too cute:



What are your favorites?!  I love it all!  

Today I'm share a card/tag duo:


Eep!  The Lemonade Stand set is soooo fun!  I stamped out all the images on Premier Polar White and colored them up with my copics.  I ended up having enough images so I embellished the new Fold Over Tag, more on that in a smidge.

Do you see that I layered an A2 Premier Polar White panel with a Buttercup panel?  I then adhered that sweet pattern paper from the Sun & Sea 6x6.  I used the Fa La La Circle and used another Buttercup panel for the rim, I used a circle die to cut the rim.  The interior circle is a bristol panel that has blended Distress Oxide:

Peacock Feather   |   Scatter Straw   |   Dried Marigold


Mr. Zebra wants a refill.  His glass is empty.  I'm loving all the pops of yellow!


Do you spot that sweet Fold Over Tag?  So fun, I covered it with two different pattern panels from Sun & Sea.


A perfect giftie duo, just need to add a giftie (wink).

Next up is my teamie, Kathy Schweinfurth!  In case you get lost along the way, here's the complete hop listing.





Comments

Nora Noll said…
What a fun release!! I LOVE the little scene you created. The lemonade stand ROCKS!! What really drew my eye, though, was that fun background. LOVE that paper!!
These are FABULOUS! LOVING that lemonade stand!!!!