You got this | Woodblock Wednesday





So, I decided to start a new blog feature, Woodblock Wednesday.  I have so many wood stamps that just don't get the love that they deserve.  They double up as decor (HA!).  

Today I'm featuring Hero Arts Envelope Pattern [S5507] and Impress Strawberry Patch [5691G]:


So at the time of typing up this post, the Hero Arts Envelope Pattern stamp has been discontinued but it seems to be available at Frantic Stamper.

My overall design was inspired by THIS card by Jennifer McGuire.  I did a bit of switch up with the pattern + solid strips.  The black + white pattern is by Gina K Designs.  The yellow cardstock is Reverse Confetti Bumblebee.  


Everything is nestled onto the Reverse Confetti Grid Stitched Tag.  The strawberry Patch image was colored with Zigs.  

Scarlet Red  |  Carmine Red
Lemon Yellow  |  Yellow
Green Shadow  |  May Green

It has been stamped on Bazzill Marshmallow.


The centers of the daisies are matte black enamel dots.  I topped off my tag with black seam binding ribbon.

I was inspired by Tag You're...It!


Thanks so much for stopping!  I hope I've inspired you to ink up some of your woodblock stamps!

Some links are affiliate at no extra cost.

Comments

donna mikasa said…
What a great feature, Amy! I LOVE my woodblock stamps and will probably see some of the same ones here. Cute tag, too!
This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the strawberries!!!!
Happy Dance said…
I'll admit I gave most of my wooden stamps to my granddaughters. They got a big kick out of having "real stamps just like grandma's" so it was a good choice for me. Now I wish I would have kept a few more. This card is a stunner. That little tag full of strawberries and blooms is adorable, and I'm loving the b&w stripes. Such a sweet card. LOVE it. Sending extra hugs today. xoxo Bev
Dotty Jo said…
Lovely card! I love my woodblock stamps so much, Jo x
whoistracy said…
Such a cute card! Great idea, I started a feature on my blog recently to use my stash instead of buying new. I'm saving tons of $$ so far!
Marybeth said…
Love this card and the strawberry tag you created! so beautiful Amy! I love that you are going to do woodblock Wednesday !
Vicki Dutcher said…
Love this strawberry cluster. The card colors are terrific with it,
Great item this! I have so many great woodblocks with lots of dust on them. Your card is beautiful, I love your work!
Your card is gorgeous. I have several wood stamps that don't get much attention either but mainly that is because of it being harder for me to stamp without the use of my Misti.
Shelly said…
Super sweet, Amy! Love the new feature you're starting! Woodblocks need love, too. ;)
Fikreta said…
Gorgeous card Amy.
nwilliams6 said…
Super pretty card, Amy. Love how you showcased this stamp. Wonderfully done.
Jen W. said…
I love this idea, Amy! I totally need to get on board with it! I have that envelope pattern stamp - as I recall it was hot hot hot when it came out! Thanks for fabulous inspiration always!
Lisa Mensing said…
Love this idea! Gorgeous card, as always.
Kim Heggins said…
What a fun and clever idea!!! Love your sweet card with all those beautiful strawberries!
thank you so much for playing along with us at Tag You're It!
Jeanne J. said…
Seriously I'd know these berries ANYWHERE! Love Impress stamps and this is a total winner!