Friday with Amy | Doodlebugswa.com



I love my Doodlebugswa.com weekly posts, it has me on my creative toes and it means that it is FRIDAY!  Today I'm sharing not one, but two cards over on the blog.  Here's a peek at one of them, for all the details and the full reveal on my other project, please visit the Doodlebugswa.com blog!


Before you go, I did want to let you know that Doodlebugs does have a Facebook Community:



You'll want to join because there are sneak peeks of new releases.  They have also been adding new companies to the store!

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Ivana Camdzic said…
This is so pretty, Amy! Love the dancing leaves and the colors you combined - the blue is such a gorgeous accent to the Autumn hues :)
Sue L. said…
So pretty Amy. I love how u use turquoise in so many different ways. Totally inspirational!