Plant Lady | Flora & Fauna


Several weeks ago I went to the Impress Anniversary Sale and bought a load of goodies.  I'm slowly inking up the sets.  Funny thing, this is the smallest set I bought that day:  Flora & Fauna's Mini Plant Lady


Originally it was going to be a one layer card but I've been gravitating towards solid bases these days and I have so much non-DT cardstock [Stampin' Up, MFT, PTI].  The Brick Wall Stencil is by Funky Fossil Designs with Pumice Stone Distress Oxide.


This was designed especially for my girl, the green thumb.  She didn't get that from me...although she is trying to convert me to a green thumb.  My house has never had so many plants.  She visits regularly so she takes care of most of them.


I've been a lucky momma with my boy home this week.  Although he's been staying with his sister in Seattle....today we're having breakfast with my Momma.

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:


Comments

Marianne said…
Such a sweet card, Amy. Love the stamp too.
Dotty Jo said…
What a beauty! Jo x
Loveeeeee this! Those plants are fabulous!!!! And YAY for lunch with the kiddos and mama!!!!
LOVE LOVE love all the shades of green, and clever BG!...So sweet you have a close connection with your daughter!!!
Shelly said…
This is so cute!
I Card Everyone said…
I am in need of a friend with a green thumb! and after all these CP inks, I'm betting you have two!! darling darling card!
=]
Helen F. said…
What a great potted plant ~ your stencil in the background is perfect for this sweet row of leafy house plants! Happy your girl is taking care of your real ones :-)
Ivana Camdzic said…
So beautiful, Amy!! I definitely lack a green thumb, but I love plants so I’m continually trying. I do find greenery much easier to work with in stamp form ;)