Brewing Up Some Fun | Woodblock Wednesday | Guest Designer + Winner!



Hello and welcome to the 7th edition of Woodblock Wednesday.  I'm featuring:

Impress - Coffee Cup Stamp with words on side [5375]
Impress - Climbing Blooms [5119H]
A Muse Stamps - Brewing Fun [retired]

Here's how I was inspired:


So, my card primarily uses brown because of The Rainbow Card Challenge.  That was a challenge for me because I've been on such a color kick.  

I stamped that gorgeous Climbing Blooms on Neenah solar white and stamped that Coffee Cup to try to capture as much of a bloom as I could.  I actually stamped it out 3 times so I had a couple to pick from.  I loved the daily and colored with with Copics:

W0 | W3
G000 | G00


The Coffee Cup has been fussy cut.  The sentiment was stamped on Neenah Solar White and colored with the W0 | W3 Copics.  

The pattern paper is by Your Next Stamp - Crazy for Coffee.  The background panel actually has coffee written all over it.  I love it teamed up with the coordinating plaid [#madforplaid].


I'm super excited to introduce my guest for this week, Stephanie Severin.  Make sure you check out her BLOG + IG.  I've known Stephanie for years.  We've been blogging for about the same number of years.  I had the fabulous opportunity to meet her in person at Creativation 2018.  One day we'll meet up in New York.  So we're both doing a caffeinated theme and using the same sentiment.  Super fun, right?  I went ahead and did the Rainbow Card Challenge just like Stephanie too.


A big thank you to Stephanie for playing along with me!!!



Last week I was giving away a brand new Hero Arts Succulent Terrarium stamp:


Using random.org the winner is Jill Lokan!  

Thanks to everyone for their comments and overall support for this new feature!

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Love both of your cards you guys made!! They are gorgeous!
SmilynStef said…
Thanks so much for letting me join the fun.
lauren bergold said…
i already loved this feature but this one takes it over the top! awesome amazing cards you guys! ♥♥♥
tonyamaries said…
Love both of these cards! I really like how you added the flower to the coffee sleeve!
Nora Noll said…
Oh I adore both of these cards!! LOVE the first one with the masked flower and the brown. Beautiful design.
Lisa said…
Love both card... that neutral pallet is so pretty and love the flower on your wrap... perfect! Very fun feature!
CarlavdM said…
Love your wednesday's with the wooden stamps Amy.
Some I have never seen before!
Lovely card.
I Card Everyone said…
so very lovely … you should do brown more often, amy … I mean it is the color of coffee and we all know how you love that!
=]
MadeByMeghanK said…
Amy and Stephanie... these are darling! I Love the monochrome brown!

Amy, I would love to join you in one of these! I have SOOOO many woodblock stamps! Reach out :)
Helen Gullett said…
Amy, your Woodblock Wednesday posts have reminded me to dig into my drawer to ink them up again :D
Your card is fantastic and Stephanie's is also cute. THANK YOU for the inspirations!
Fikreta said…
Beautiful !
congrats to winner!
sue t. said…
These new stampers don't get the feel of wood in your hands.I still have wood stamps I just cannot part with. Love the use of brown on your card. Join us again at The Rainbow Card Challenge!!
cohenna said…
Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Rainbow Card Challenge this time and good luck :)
These are both beautiful. Thanks for joining us at the Rainbow Card Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Em DT
Karen said…
So much fun to find this post! I'm quite sure it will inspire me to pull out some of my wood block stamps that rarely see any love! Great cards!