Coffee Loving Cardmakers + Divinity Designs Collaboration Hop!




The Coffee Loving Cardmaker's Design Team is so excited to be hopping with Super Sponsor Divinity Designs!  If you hopped here from the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog then you're right on track.  If you stumbled upon this post, make sure you start on the Divinity Designs blog.  

Leave comments along the way for more chances to win!  There will a $25 Divinity Designs Gift Code up for Grabs!

I had so much fun with the But First Coffee set:


If you've been following me, you know that I adore the color green.  I came across a corrugated card base and figured out my color theme.


I love the stacking of the sentiments in the But First Coffee set.  I've combined them with the Beverage Cup Dies.  The striped panel consists of paper strips.  I'm a big fan of designing my own paper to suit my color needs.  If you know me in real life, you know that my go to is striped tops.

While I still had the green cardstock out, I decided to shake things up!


Who can resist a shaker card?!  Not me!  Such a clean + simple card but I'm smitten with the added love that the gold flat confetti adds, don't you?

A big thank you to Super Sponsor Divinity Designs for collaborating with us today!

That's it for me, next up is my teamie Robyn Jordan!


Comments

Annette Allen said…
wow totally fabulous Amy.. loving all that pretty green. Have a great weekend.
Lisa said…
Love these! The green is perfect!! I need that sentiment set!!
Esther Asbury said…
Love those sentiments and super cute shaker card, Amy!
Carol said…
These are great designs. I like the "But First Coffee" set, too.
Love your cards!! The shaker card is so cute!!
Christine said…
I love the clean look of your cards---pairs so well with those fun and script-y sentiments!
Cindy C. said…
Super cool cards!! The stamp set is really fun, especially the sentiment shaped cup!
Shanna Slater said…
Fabulous colors Amy!! Love the layers
Michele Baird said…
Nice color choices. Makes me think of that place where my hubby spends too much money
Becca Yahrling said…
Very nice cards, Amy. I am loving that sentiment set
and the wonderful font used and the cute designs.
TLady said…
This stamp set is what has caught my eye! It looks GREAT in your shaker card & on the coffee to go cup! A SUPER JOB & I LOVE the green & gold too! ;)<3
Helen Gullett said…
They are super fun CAS cards, I love how you showcase the stamp set on both cards. Thanks for the inspirations, Amy.
Cindy Holmes said…
Adorable looking cards! I especially love your shaker card!
Kelsey Thomas said…
These are awesome cards. Love the sentiments. :)
Kristina H said…
Love both your cards!
cghundley said…
Terrific looking cards.
I love the shaker one!
Carla from Utah
Denise Bryant said…
Love the But First Coffee set! Great cards! I'm a fan of green too!
MadeByMeghanK said…
What a GREAT shaker! I love the colors yo used!
Rhonda R said…
Love coffee themed cards.
Celeste Goff said…
Fabulous coffee cards Amy! Love the sentiment on that first one!
MariLynn said…
Great cards Amy. I especially love the one with the corrugated panel. Your shaker card is fun. Blessings.
I love this color combination! This feels really fresh and bright!
Kellyskardsfl said…
2 adorable cards. I love that stamps set.
Sue D said…
I like the green stripes on the first and the shaker card design.
Deborah L. said…
Great shaker card, and the corrugated cardstock is the perfect touch for a coffee-themed card!
Mary Holshouser said…
Love the use of the corrugated cardboard.
Green is a good color to use along with
coffee. The shaker is fun. thanks for
sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com