Happy National Coffee Day | Trinity Stamps + Coffee Loving Cardmakers stamp collaboration




I'm so excited for today, National Coffee Day!  There is a mega hop that starts over on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog.  There are a total of 29 Super Sponsors hopping today!  It's a industry traditional hop so grab your coffee, sit back and take in all of the caffeinated inspiration.  There are prizes on every stop including the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog!

Today's card is SUPER SPECIAL.  It's designed with a special stamp set that was a joint collaboration with Trinity Stamps + the  Coffee Loving Cardmaker's teams!



Here's how it inspired me:


My card also includes some images from the previously released Trinity Stamps Seasonal Sweetheart set.  I had so much fun creating this fall scenery.


Coffee Camper?  Yes, Please!  I colored it in a retro color palette.



Remember the fun starts over on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog.

For more details on the Trinity + Coffee Loving Cardmaker's collaboration stamp set, please visit the Trinity blog!  There will be tons of inspiration over there too!!!!

Comments

Sylvia said…
Amy, I would love to see all the creations and link up a card sometime today, but I can't seem to find the place where the link up is! Have a fun hop!
Fikreta said…
It's super sweet card!
Happy national coffee day!
Rose said…
sweet and fun :) love the couple having coffee!!
and where is that awesome frame die from???
cghundley said…
Such a fun scene!
Great design and
lovely coloring.
Carla from Utah
I Card Everyone said…
I always have a cuppa in hand when I stop over, amy … particularly apropos today! I'd hop aboard that coffee camper... absolutely perkalicious!
=]
This is FABULOUS! LOVING that trailer!!!
Cute card and a great stamp set too!
donna mikasa said…
Hello coffee camper! That's just the cutest stamp set!!
Billie A said…
I am loving the camper set. What fun images and so many different options for cards. Love the card and colors.
Celeste Goff said…
Love this adorably sweet card Amy! This stamp set is awesome!