12th Blogaversary WINNER!




So last week I celebrated my 12th Blogaversary!  Honestly I can't believe it's been that long.  Prior to blogging I was on Splitcoaststampers.  My GALLERY is filled with Stampin' Up projects, it is what made me leap into crafting.  It cracks me up that my first visible project, very first post the photo is 'broken', is a caffeinated project.

I thoroughly enjoyed visiting all the links that you shared in my blogaversary post.  Thank you so much for sharing.  I know that it makes me totally cringe seeing my first project that I shared on my blog.  

So I used random.org to pick my winner.  Thanks again for playing along!  The lucky winner is:


Yay Kim!!  I'll send you an email!  For anyone that left me a comment, I'd love to send you a card!  Please send me an email [see sidebar] and share your mailing address!

Thanks again for helping me celebrate!!!!!!

Comments

Macimbalo said…
Congrats Kim! It was so fun to see everyone's first blog post, thanks Amy for doing this!!!
Dotty Jo said…
Congrats to Kim, and a belated happy Blogoversary to you! We've all been at this for a long time now haven't we... must be because we all love stamping and colouring and creating so much, Jo x
MadeByMeghanK said…
Congrats Kim and CONGRATS again Amy!
YAY!!!! Thank you Amy and everybody!!! I'm so excited!!!
Ivana Camdzic said…
Oh Amy, I can't believe I missed your celebration! Wishing you the biggest congrats on this huge milestone, and all the very best for the future! I hope for many more years of your creative inspiration! I will never forget meeting you through TCM and how much you inspired me back then and how much you continue to do so today. Your work is truly sensational! Sending THE biggest hugs!!! xoxo
Fikreta said…
congrats to winner!
KT Fit Kitty said…
Wonderful! Congratulations to Kim! Amy, I wish you many more years of fun blogging!