November Countdown to Confetti Day One | Reverse Confetti





It's the start of the Reverse Confetti Countdown to Confetti!   You are going to be amazed at all of the new products for this month! Please note that new product links will not be active until release day/time.

This month we welcome the following designers  as our 'Fetti Friends:


Today we're featuring:

Beautiful Memories stamps + coordinating confetti cuts
The Best Days stamps + coordinating confetti cuts

I'm also highlighting:

Winter Wonder 6x6 
Stitched Circles Cover Panel
Blessed confetti cuts

Here's a peek at my first project that features Beautiful Memories:



The Beautiful Memories set is absolutely gorgeous.  I suffered a major loss this summer, lost one of my best and dearest friends.  This set has the most wonderful sentiments.  


My card starts with a panel from the Winter Wonder 6x6 Paper Pad.  To set my focal point, I cut the Rounded Stitched Window from the last release in Premier Polar White.

I stamped the floral images from Beautiful Memories and colored them with the following copics:

G21 | G24
V15 | V17 | BV17

As you can see, I went with just the one stem.  I 'fluffed' up my bouquet with a stem from the earlier released Peony set.


The sentiment was stamped in Midnight and the card was finished off with a twine bow.

Next is a card that features The Best Days:


I'm trying to coordinate my coloring with the beautiful Winter Wonder 6x6.  It's been a challenge for me since lately I've been playing with more pastel colors.  This card was inspired by my teamie Kelly Lunceford.  Do you notice all the different layers she manages to incorporate into her designs...so amazing and inspiring.

My card starts with a Midnight panel.  I ran the new Stitched Bursts Cover Panel through with Premier Polar White.  I trimmed down the panel so that it would fit on top of the Midnight panel.  I trimmed down one of the gingham panels from the Winter Wonder 6x6.


For a bit of interest, I layered a Midnight strip on top of the gingham panel.  I used the Stitched Note & Frames in Premier Polar White.

The colored bouquet from The Best Days has been colored with:

RV17 | RV19
BV04 | BV08
BG18 | BG78
V15 | V17
W0 | W3


The frame, bouquet and sentiment have been adhered with foam tape.

I can't wait to hop around and see what my teamies designed!  Leave a comment on all the sneak peeks post for each designer.  Comments will close at noon CST on November 7th and there will be a $15 Gift Certificate for one blog commenter and also one FB commenter.  Make sure you pop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details!



Comments

Kelsey Thomas said…
Beautiful job on these cards! I love all the detail you added.
These are beautiful! LOVING the colors!
Oh Wow, these are both so beautiful! Fabulous Colors and designs.
MadeByMeghanK said…
Gorgeous colors and coloring!
Karen said…
The sentiments are wonderful---and unlike many I already have! Your cards are lovely.
Karthikha said…
Ooh super beautiful cards!! I love the first one a lot, awesome coloring! :)
Avra Williams said…
Gorgeous! Love the colors!
Stephanie said…
Gorgeous cards, love your coloring and details!
Hetty said…
Beautiful cards! i love the first one. That sentiment is very touching.
sharon g said…
Oh, how I love those purple flowers!
Becca Yahrling said…
I love all the pretty colors of the new paper pad!
Your cards are just lovely. My fave color is purple,
so I'm in heaven. haha
Carmela said…
Love that color combination! Very pretty cards.
Jeanne J. said…
Both beautiful Amy! The first is so clean and understated, and the second with all the stitching and clean lines in contrast with the colorful bouquet is a total WOW!
I Card Everyone said…
amy you have embraced purple so perfectly, and beautifully today... these papers make it easy to love, right?
I'm not one bit surprised to hear that your friend pops into your head so often - she's sitting right there on your shoulder just as often!
=]
JMN said…
Fantastic new release, love your cards and the coloring.
Nora Noll said…
This is so beautiful!!! I LOVE the pretty colors you used on the flowers!!
Sue L. said…
Your first card is sooo cool Amy. Brilliant idea to add the peony stem to fill out the bloom more! Also like the stitched arch.
Sue D said…
Beautiful flowers and wonderful sentiments.
Helen F. said…
Two beautiful card designs! Love the pretty florals and colors on each.