November Countdown to Confetti Day Three | Reverse Confetti



It's the start of the Reverse Confetti Countdown to Confetti!   You are going to be amazed at all of the new products for this month! Please note that new product links will not be active until release day/time.

This month we welcome the following designers  as our 'Fetti Friends:



Today we're featuring:

Thank you stamps + coordinating confetti cuts

I'm also highlighting:

Winter Wonder 6x6 
Circle Tag

Here's a peek at my project:



Originally I was going for a masculine thank you but then couldn't resist adding the bloom from Beautiful Memories.  My card layers are:

Lead  |  Royal Purple  |  Winter Wonder  |  Lead  |  Royal Purple  |  Lead  |  Royal Purple

Pretty deceiving by just looking at the photo, right?  It has seven layers.


The Thank You is amazing.  The coordinating confetti cuts is a must have!

The center Lead panel has been cut with the Stitched Hex Tag.  The Circle Tag has been layered on top out of Royal Purple.  


To lighten up my palette I topped off the tag with some seam binding ribbon.

I can't wait to hop around and see what my teamies designed!  Leave a comment on all the sneak peeks post for each designer.  Comments will close at noon CST on November 7th and there will be a $15 Gift Certificate for one blog commenter and also one FB commenter.  Make sure you pop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details!





Comments

Beautiful!! LOVING the colors!!!
MadeByMeghanK said…
I love the colors and that bow!
Sue D said…
Beautiful design and I like the paper you used.
Karthikha said…
Awesome choice of colors!! Beautiful card :)
sharon g said…
I am just in love with your flowers. So pretty how you changed the color....SO PRETTY!
Mrsfish02 said…
Oh I love this paper pack so much. The size of the Thank You is really good too, love the font. Your cards are always so great Amy, thank you...
Helen F. said…
Pretty cards, Great designer paper pak!