Thankful Sale | Reverse Confetti





YAY for a Reverse Confetti SALE!!!!  This is a great time to stock up or get those new releases you've been eyeing!  I have a project that I wanted to share.  It is one of those, do you see what I see?


Let's start at the bottom and work our way up!  I'm still playing with my goodies from our recent Therm O Web collaboration.  The candy cane stripes are from their Gina K. Designs Foil-Mates - Ornamental Holiday.  It's been foiled with Brutus Monroe Foil Transfer Sheets - Red Static.  The sheen is amazing!

I used Premier Polar White with the Stitched Note & Frames.  The Warm Hugs confetti cuts has been cut from gold glitter cardstock from my stash and Dark Roast.  I team two colors up so that things don't get lost in a background pattern.


So I took the new Round Tag and cut it from Iced Aqua and Dark Roast cardstock.  I added it to my card at a bit of a angle to give you the sense that it is a coffee mug.  Do you see what I see?  Honestly, I'm always challenging myself to add a caffeinated spin on projects.  My original design had a sentiment embossed in the center of the Dark Roast circle but I decided to give everyone a hint with the Coffee confetti cut from the Drink More Coffee set.


I always love a good challenge and hope you see what I see!  


I wanted to share a couple of my previous Reverse Confetti projects today.  First up is this Beary Special card.  I love being to combine several critter sets in one design!




I think that fall themed cards are my favorite seasonal cards to make.  I love this color palette:

Rust  |  Olive  |  RC Aqua  |  Navy Blue




This year I've been really gravitating to a softer color palette.  The sweet Joyous Holiday set is so much fun!





That's it for me!  I can't wait to hop around and see what my teamies are sharing!

Comments

These are all FABULOUS!!!!!
Shelly said…
Okay, your coffee card is awesome!! And of course all your others are so sweet and pretty!!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Wow what a great post! Your cards are all so fun :)
Sue L. said…
Haha, I thought of a port hole where yr coffee cup was! That was brilliant Amy.