Happy New Year | WOW Embossing - Christmas Baubles





Hello!  I'm back with a Happy New Year card set.  This features the WOW Embossing - Christmas Baubles by Karen Reátegui.  This is available on their UK site.


I'm flattered that Karen reached out to me to ask if I'd want to design a project with her set.   Karen is the sweetest designer and I'm honored that she asked.  I was thoroughly inspired by her set and managed to create some New Years cards that will go out next week.  I think that the green palettes are my favorite:


Copics used:

R21 | R22
YG23 | YG25
B00 | B01

All the ornaments have been stamped with copic friendly black ink and colored with various copics.  The sentiment has been heat embossed in white on black cardstock.


The red palette is definitely festive!  One of my favorite color duos is red + aqua!  The overall designs on all the cards is the same with just a bit of variation.

Copics used:
R17 | R29
B00 | B01


Copics used:
R17 | R29
B00 | B01

Some of the cardstock is matte, some are shiny so the 'texture' is quite different for each card.  

A big thank you to Karen and WOW Embossing Powder!


Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

These are GORGEOUS!! LOVING the ornaments!
Fikreta said…
gorgeous cards !
🎅🎄 Happy Holidays! ⛄❄