Get Crafty | Color Throwdown Guest Designer





I'm back with another month of guest designing for the super fun Color Throwdown If you've been following me for any amount of time, you know that I LOVE this challenge.  Check out this week's awesome color challenge:

Navy
Teal 
Mustard

Here's how I was inspired:


I've mentioned that I'm a bit behind on my purchases.  I was super excited to ink up some of The Greetery that has been patiently waiting to be used.  This card duo features their:  Katie's Cuties:  Gettin' Cozy Stamp Set
I love it that more companies are having their dies cut the interior of the images too.


Do you see that I used one of the Knit Wits stencils in the background with Pumice Stone Distress Oxide?

Here's my other design.  


Same design, different image and flipped to the otherside of the panel that has been cut with their Crimped Frame Die. 


I can't wait to see how the Color Throwdown team was inspired:

Maja - Guest Star Stamper

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Adorable! Loving the sentiments and the balls of yarn!
I Card Everyone said…
totally adorable! love the subtle stenciling - and its name!
=]
Wanda Cullen said…
Amy, these are so stinkin' cute! Love the subtle stenciling in the background!
Ivana Camdzic said…
My goodness, so cute, Amy!! Love how you used the darling little stamp, and how you incorporated the color challenge. So beautiful!
Andrea Hastilow said…
So adorable, you chose awesome stamps to highlight the colour combination you were working from. X
Your cards are so cute and I love the CAS designs.
Fikreta said…
So beautiful cards.
You make it look so easy but it's all in your fab details!!! Love these sweet cards!