January Countdown to Confetti Day Three | Reverse Confetti




It's the last day of the Reverse Confetti Countdown to Confetti!   You are going to be amazed at all of the new products for this month! Please note that new product links will not be active until release day/time.


This month we welcome the following designers  as our 'Fetti Friends:


Today we're featuring:

Flowers for a Friend stamps + coordinating confetti cuts
Crafty Critters stamps + coordinating confetti cuts
Cheerful Pals stamps + coordinating confetti cuts

I'm also highlighting:

Hearts
Sweet as Sugar 6x6

First up is Flowers for a Friend:


I love this set, farmers market style!  So fun!  I teamed it up with the new Sweet As Sugar 6x6 and the previously released Stitched Note & Frames.


The illustrator is Dawn Machell and we all LOVE her images!  They're so CUTE.


The copics I used:

R20 | R21
Y04 | Y08
BG0000 | BG11
E30 | E33
E41 | E42
C0 | C1

Next up are a couple valentines:


Originally, I stamped out all the images from Crafty Critters and Cheerful Pals and had them on a slimline card.  It wasn't hitting me AND I wanted to include those cute Hearts.  So I fell back on my classic style, clean and simple.

Let's chat about the Cheerful Pals set.  That ellie, so sweet!  I teamed her up with the stitched Heart.


Eep!  Crafty Critters?!  That dude with the glue, killin' me!!!!!  So ADORABLE.

The copics I used:

R20 | R21
YG23 | YG25
W00 | W0 | W1 | W3
W6


I can't wait to hop around and see what my teamies designed!  Leave a comment on all the sneak peeks post for each designer.  Comments will close at noon CST on January 7th and there will be a $15 Gift Certificate for one blog commenter and also one FB commenter.  Make sure you pop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details!


Comments

Loveeeeee these! LOVING those little animals! ADORABLE!
Renee V said…
Oh they're so adorable!! Love that first card so much!!
Amy C. said…
Great new releases from RC and sweet cards!
Helen said…
Great designs, Amy! I love the way your have incorporated the die cuts in the background for those cute little critters, while keeping your cards CAS! Thanks so much for sharing!
Mary Holshouser said…
The flower stand is darling.
great cards. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com
Amy, I love how you’ve kept your cards CAS, but still used dies to add texture. I’m going to have to borrow that
Technique!
Sue D said…
Cute cards with these critters.
sharon g said…
I love the lion shopping for flowers for his lady :)
Larissa Heskett said…
Such SWEET Projects Amy!! I just LOVE ALL of the NEW Critters!! SQUEAL!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS Week!!
MadeByMeghanK said…
I LOVE the elephant and monkey ones! SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just darling cards. Love your colors and design. And LOVE the new critters!
Ericka Strange said…
Love these cards! They are so adorable and the images are awesome! Great job!
SmilynStef said…
that little Ellie makes me smile
DJ said…
LOVE the lion with the flower cart. So cute! TFS!
Jeanne J. said…
Oh AMY! That lion picking out the best flower is the cutest ever!
Fikreta said…
lovely cards AMy!