February Creative Hop | Reverse Confetti


Today is the Reverse Confetti February Creative Hop!  Every 8th of the month is the day we get together and hop together.  Today's theme is:  Critters!

You should have arrived here from my teamie, Heather's blog!  If not, you'll want to start at the beginning which is the Reverse Confetti blog.

I'm combining the Newly Released Crafty Critters along with the previously released Coffee and You.


I'm a big fan of Theo's Chocolates.  They're local, in Seattle.  We had their chocolates for our pre-wedding S'mores function.  The chocolate bars have been wrapped with Kraft paper.

I used the See Through Tag in Brick for my first project.  I backed it with a smidge of the Sweet as Sugar 6x6.  The cute guy from Crafty Critters kills me!  I subbed his glue with a nice latte.  The sentiment is from the So Very Lovely set.  I added a bit of pom trim.


For my other project, I used Piggy Bank cardstock with the See Through Tag.  Using the same Crafty Critters set, I went with that cute zebra.  I subbed his paint container with yes, a latte.  Have you snagged your Sweet as Sugar 6x6?  This one is packed with goodness...#madforplaid.



These will be going postal to my kids for Valentine's Day.  Of course I'll tuck in a Starbucks Gift card too!  Next is my teamie Kathy!




Comments

I Card Everyone said…
ah yes... coffee chocolate, and cute critters! all the best!
=]
SmilynStef said…
that see-through tag is going on my list
Mrsfish02 said…
These critters are so perfect for a Valentine card. A super cute LOVE Monkey! See thru tag works really well. Lucky kids!!
Celeste Goff said…
Love these fun and adorable tags! What a fun way to gift a Valentine!
NPurdum56 said…
So cute! Love those little critters! Thanks for sharing!