Happy Birthday | Avery Elle


I know that I'm not the only one that never seems to have Birthday Cards on hand.  My New Year's resolution is always to be better about designing them and sending them out [I don't know which is more of a challenge!].

Today I'm featuring a super cute stamp set by Avery Elle, Party Pals:


I teamed it up with their gorgeous Quilted Frame.  Sigh, I love that frame! The paper I used is from Lawn Fawn's Really Rainbow Scallops.


Yup, I made two of the same overall design, just changed up the color palette a smidge.


Those critters from the Party Pals set are over the top cute and it made me a happy crafter to color them in a soft colors.


Here are the copics I used:

R000
E000 | YR000
YG03 | YG05
BG13 | BG15
C00 | C1 | C2
V01 | V12


Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Celeste Goff said…
This is so sweet Amy! I love that quilted background.
I Card Everyone said…
double the cuteness this morning!
=]