Can you spare a square | The Ink Road



These are crazy times, aren't they?  Things that we literally had been taken for granted are now viewed as gold.  I inked up The Ink Road - Serenity Now set...for all you Seinfeld fans!


My card was inspired by the card on The Stamp Market's site for their Scalloped Frame Die.


I did a smidge of copic coloring with C00 + C1. 


My colors were inspired by Brian!


Thanks to my friend and former coworker, Karen that shared this funny in a group email:



Comments

Andrea Hastilow said…
Lol !! Great to see humour on a card in this time of national emergency. It's as bad in the UK as it is everywhere else for toilet roll. Stay safe x
I Card Everyone said…
oh so great! may I share with a big Seinfeld fan?
=]
I think we all are trying to use less toilet paper too. So this is so appropriate. I love the humor too.
Fikreta said…
this is so fun card!
Helen Gullett said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helen Gullett said…
Soooooo funny and great at the same time 😁