March Countdown to Confetti Day One | Reverse Confetti




It's Day One of the Reverse Confetti Countdown to Confetti!   You are going to be amazed at all of the new products for this month! Please note that new product links will not be active until release day/time.


This month we welcome the following designers  as our 'Fetti Friends:


Today we're featuring:

Choose Joy stamps + coordinating confetti cuts
Perfect timing stamps


I'm also featuring:



Diagonal Scallops Cover Panel

Double Stitch Window Cover Panel

Happy Easter



Here's how I was inspired:




This release is going to amaze you.  It's filled with so many new stamps and fun confetti cuts.  Today I have two cards to share with you, Let's chat about my clean + simple one featuring Perfect Timing:


My clean + simple self loves this.  The foliage is from the Choose Joy and the sentiment is from Perfect Timing.

Don't you LOVE the Double Stitch Window Cover Panel?  You're going to see that a ton from me.


My color duo is:

Lime Green   |    Stone

Next up is my Easter card:


I adore the new Happy Easter confetti cuts.  The mixed font is fabulous, isn't it?  I've cut it from Buttercup.  I went all white with the Diagonal Scallops Cover Panel.


The wreath has been stamped stone.  The foliage is in Lime Green and the center bloom is Peach.

I can't wait to hop around and see what my teamies designed!  Leave a comment on all the sneak peeks post for each designer.  Comments will close at noon CST on March 7th and there will be a $15 Gift Certificate for one blog commenter and also one FB commenter.  Make sure you pop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details!



Comments

Beautiful! LOVING the colors!
I LOVE the white in white background. Both cards are gorgeous!
MadeByMeghanK said…
Oh Amy! I LOVE the CAS designs and the simple Have Faith
MaggieM said…
I love the spring colors you chose for your cards. They are so clean and fresh. Thanks for the inspiration.
cghundley said…
Fabulous look to
your card! I love
the Diagonal Scallops
Cover Panel.
Carla from Utah
sharon g said…
The scallops are really cute and different. LOVE this look.
Karthikha said…
Beautiful soft cards!! Love them! :)
Mrsfish02 said…
I love that Happy Easter die so much. Perfect Timing is right, I have a sister-in-law going through Chemo right now. After some time you run out of things to say...
Denise Bryant said…
Pretty cards! I especially love the layering and textures on your Happy Easter card! Love the cover panel and the Choose Joy set!
Amy C. said…
Your clean designs are so pretty for spring.
Cris G. said…
Super sweet and beautiful... spring is coming!
Sue D said…
Wonderful cards with these new products.
BeverlyBL said…
I love clean and simple. Perfect. And I really have to have the Happy Easter die. Thank you.
Sue L. said…
Hi Amy! Awesomlicious CAS card. Always my favorite look. The Easter colors r perfect...especially the word "Easter." Sending ♡.
Fikreta said…
Wonderful cards!