March Countdown to Confetti Day Two | Reverse Confetti



It's Day Two of the Reverse Confetti Countdown to Confetti!   You are going to be amazed at all of the new products for this month! Please note that new product links will not be active until release day/time.


This month we welcome the following designers  as our 'Fetti Friends:


Today we're featuring:

Tulips stamps + coordinating confetti cuts

I'm also featuring:

Double Stitch Window Cover Panel

Here's how I was inspired:


This set is beautiful and I couldn't wait to team it up with the very fabulous Double Stitch Window Cover Panel.

Don't you love the colors?  Peach makes me a happy crafter.  


That big bow was a perfect way to top off my card, don't you agree?


I used the following copics on both designs:

YR01 | YR02
BG000 | BG10


I don't know about you, but I can always use thank you kinds in my card stash.  These just scream spring.


I can't wait to hop around and see what my teamies designed!  Leave a comment on all the sneak peeks post for each designer.  Comments will close at noon CST on March 7th and there will be a $15 Gift Certificate for one blog commenter and also one FB commenter.  Make sure you pop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details!



Comments

Beautiful! LOVING those flowers!
sharon g said…
The peachy flowers look very pretty. I like the simple background too
Kelsey Thomas said…
These are beautiful cards! :)
Melanie said…
Love these! Very pretty color combo!
debbif said…
Love the soft colors you chose. Beautiful card!!
Karthikha said…
Super soft and beautiful cards! The big bow is indeed a great touch! I like your simple designs :)
Cris G. said…
So soft and so you, I could spot one of your cards anywhere in the world :)
Denise Bryant said…
Love the soft colors you used and the awesome Double Stitch Window Cover Panel die! Beautiful card!
Sue D said…
Pretty colors and I like the polka dots.
I Card Everyone said…
Congratulations on your 50th! I love all of this pastel goodness, amy! and TULIPS!!
=]
MadeByMeghanK said…
I love the soft colors! GORGEOUS TULIPS!
BeverlyBL said…
How sweet are these cards!! I love the colors and the design. My list is growing.