March Countdown to Confetti Final Day | Reverse Confetti





It's the final day of the Reverse Confetti Countdown to Confetti!   Tomorrow is Release Date and Blog Hop!  You are going to be amazed at all of the new products for this month! Please note that new product links will not be active until release day/time.

This month we welcome the following designers  as our 'Fetti Friends:


Today we're featuring:

Spring Bunnies stamps + coordinating confetti cuts
School Days stamps + coordinating confetti cuts
Chalk It Up stamps + coordinating confetti cuts

I'm also featuring:

Scallop Window Tag

Today is one of my favorite release days!  Here's how I was inspired:


I managed to design three different projects today and I had so much fun crafting up a storm!  Let's chat about my first project, Happy Birthday To You:


This 3.5 x 5.5 inch card features Chalk It Up.  Of course I had to incorporate a chalkboard background.  Everything is nestled onto the new Scallop Window Tag.  Each of my projects also include a Darling Dots window.  Do you notice the rainbow chalk?  I used the following copics:

YR000 | YR61
BG000
E41 | E43
C1 | C3
C6
R05 | R08
YR04 | YR18
Y08 | Y11
YG23 YG25
BG13 | BG15
V15 | V17

Nex up is a card that uses  the Spring Bunnies set:


Like my previous card, I used the Scallop Window Tag and Darling Dots 6x6.  I topped off my tag with Hang Ups Confetti Cuts.  Those springy critters are adorable, aren't they?  I snuck in the bird from the Chalk It Up Set.  These are the copics I used:

RV34 | R83
YR000 | YR61
BG000
C6
YR04 | YR18
Y08 | Y11
YG23 YG25
BG13 | BG15


My final card is a another 3.5 x 3.5 combo of School Days and Chalk It Up:


I made this especially for my Step Daughter who is an elementary teacher that is passionate about her classroom.  I had to add this interior sentiment:


The copics I used:

YR000 | YR61
BG000
E41 | E43
C1 | C3
C6
R05 | R08
YR04 | YR18
Y08 | Y11
YG23 YG25
YG41 | G12
BG13 | BG15
V15 | V17

I can't wait to hop around and see what my teamies designed!  Leave a comment on all the sneak peeks post for each designer.  Comments will close at noon CST on March 7th and there will be a $15 Gift Certificate for one blog commenter and also one FB commenter.  Make sure you pop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details!


Comments

Sue D said…
Cute! I like the polka dot paper and the tag card design.
Love these! LOVING the stack of carrots!!!!!
MadeByMeghanK said…
Oh Amy! These are adorable! I LOVE these critters! So much cuteness!
Centellazul said…
Amy!!! All is adorable 😍😍
Denise Bryant said…
Such sweet cards! Love the way you incorporated the tags onto your cards! All of these little critters are just adorable! The kite-flying bunny standing on a pile of carrots is so cute, and I love that newly-hatched chick!
BeverlyBL said…
I love tags on cards and polka dot papers. These are all so especially cute. Thank you.
Celeste Goff said…
Oh my gosh Amy, these cards are too stinking cute!
I Card Everyone said…
I just love the RC critters... I smile every time that bunny shows his ears!
=]