March Creative Hop | Reverse Confetti



Today is the day!  The Reverse Confetti March Release is now available for purchase!  We're celebrating with a hop!  You should have arrived from Julee Tilman's blog, if not, you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop which is the Reverse Confetti blog!



What are your favorites in the March Release?



Guess what?  The 6x6 Paper Pads are now 20% off through next weekend Central time.


Although I love them all, the Dawn Machell designs always have me smitten.  I took images from all three of those sets:

Spring Bunnies
School Days
Chalk It Up

I designed a bit of a scenery card on a  3.5 x 5.5 base:


My background is the Stitched Rays Cover Panel in Buttercup.  The clouds are from Cool Friends and the stitched grass is from Nuts About You.


The sentiment is from the Tulips set.  I had so much fun mixing and matching sets!



Here's a bit of a look back at my earlier projects for this release:




I designed a total of eight projects for the March Release and had so much fun!  I can't wait to see how the new products inspire you!

I can't wait to hop around and see what everyone else made!  Now it's time to hop over to one of our 'Fetti Friends,  Eileen's IG!  In case you get lost along the way, here's the full listing.




Comments

SmilynStef said…
the pitcher of tulips is so lovely ... great cards
Inking Idaho said…
I love all these cards but super love for the school bus and bunnies!
Fikreta said…
so wonderful cards!