Gnome One | MFT Stamps


I recently received an order from Doodlebugswa.com and couldn't wait to dive in.  The newest MFT release is so adorable, check out the BB Hanging With My Gnomies:


I'm LOVING the Woodgrain Whimsy 6x6 too!  Here are the copics I used:

R20
Y04 | Y08
YR01 | YR02
YG01 | YG03
G02
BG13 | BG15
E30 | E31
E50 | E51


Do you see that border stitching?  It's an older MFT set.



 I was inspired by the latest MFT Sketch Challenge:


Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Soooooooooo cute! I love gnomes!
yyam said…
Hehe...so cute!
Andrea Hastilow said…
I love these gnomes, so cute. Like the colours that you chose to use & the woodgrain papers are an excellent choice x Please stay as safe as you can & don't be pressured into following relaxed rules you don't feel are safe for you.x
I Card Everyone said…
it takes one to gnome one … so adorable - LOve that woodgrain paper!
=]
Vicki Dutcher said…
So fun. Great use of the sketch