Have a phonomenal day | Avery Elle


I love seeing all the beautiful Mother's Day cards being posted on FB + IG.  Do you notice they are generally floral designs?  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE flowers, both real ones and crafty ones.  If you took a glance at my IG feed though, I don't gravitate towards them.  Most of my card designs are cute and/or caffeinated.  Here's the Mother's Day card I made especially for my Momma:


I was thoroughly inspired by this sweet Melania Deasy card.  

I teamed up Avery Elle's Phonomenal with their Spring Collection 6x6.


My Momma and I would have vietnamese food every Friday before the Washington State #stayhome order.  We haven't had it in WEEKS.  I thought this card would be perfect for Mother's Day.  Her bowl is on the right.  I would definitely give her my jalapeno's.   


I hope you have an amazing day!  I'm having vietnamese with my daughter today!  Tomorrow I'm making breakfast for my Momma.

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Fikreta said…
so wonderful card!
Sooooo fun! Love this!