Big Grumpy | Taylored Expressions



My Coffee Loving Cardmaker teamie, Lisa Golzbein sent me an adorable card that featured the fun Big Grumpy set by Taylored Expressions.  I instantly ordered both versions that they carry.  Their newest, Hot Flash Grumplings, is on my wishlist!  Here's how I was inspired:


Good Grief these guys crack me up.  I love their ginormous size too!  This is the Big Grumpy [Bear].  Love that sentiment, it is so me.


I adore Kristina's Oxide Color combos!  I blended on Bristol.  My yellow base panel is CTMH and I used an older Stampin' Up embossing Folder.

My copic colors:

R01
YR0000 | E000
E40 | E41
N4



My next card uses the Big Grumpy - Cat:


Funny thing, you know that I love that caffeinated sentiment but I'm a total Early Bird.  I'm definitely NOT a night owl!

Here are the copics i used:

R0000 | R00
W11 | W1 
W3  | W5


I love the Trinity Stamps' Layered Coffee Bean Stencil.  The cute cat is sitting on an oval vellum layer.

That's it for me today!  I hope you have an amazing Sunday!

Comments

Nora Noll said…
Oh my word!! These are TOO CUTE!!! I LOVE those fun sentiments!!
Andrea Hastilow said…
Lol !
Today these are just so spot on to my mood. Adorable critters, gorgeous colour work, great giggle. Stay safe, healthy and happy x