Cup of Cheer | Newton's Nook Designs


I'm super excited.  I just booked a trip home for my boy!  We haven't seen him since Christmas and miss him terribly.  That's what inspired the theme of my card this morning:


Newton Dreams of New York is perfect for today.  My boy lives in Brooklyn.  I had to fit in the bagel and coffee too, of course!  The sentiment is from their Cup of Cocoa set.

I added the Reverse Confetti - Over The Rainbow confetti cuts because I'm in rainbow mode!


I dry embossed the pink panel with an old We R Memory Keepers graffiti embossing folder.   


I was inspired by the current Inky Paws Challenge:


...and the gorgeous pastel Color Throwdown:


Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Andrea Hastilow said…
Gorgeous card design, like the graffiti back ground lots. Congratulations on having a visit from your son, my daughter lives in the next village to me & I've missed her so much all through this lockdown due to the pandemic. Can't imagine further away. Enjiy. Stay safe,healthy and very happy x
Indy's Designs said…
Amy, This is precious! Love the soft pastels and the New York cityscape! So excited to see your talent at Inky Paws!
Hugs,
Debbie
Vickie Z said…
This is lovely!! These images are sweet! So happy you joined us at CTD!
sue t. said…
OMG- what an adorable little scene you created on such a small space. Scenes definitely are not forte, but your is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Inky Paws!
2sistersproject said…
One of my favorite Stamp Sets, I love the way you used soft colors.
Thanks as always for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
Diane
Crystal Komara said…
Oh Amy, this is so sweet and soft. I have said it before, but your pastel color palettes always inspire me! Thank you for playing along at Inky Paws this week. It's always a delight to see your creations. Crystal