Debut Day 2 | Evelin T Designs




Today is another fun day of Evelin T Designs Sneak Peeks.  Today we're featuring:
Positivi-tea
Take a Leap of Faith

You're going to love these new sets!  Let's chat about Positivi-tea first:


If you've been following me for any length of time, you know that I LOVE this set.  It's caffeinated and it has sweet treats too!


I had so much fun coloring this set!  It's filled with tons of fun images!


Next up is Take a Leap of Faith.  I knew it needed to go onto a Slimline card!


Oh my goodness, these critters are absolutely darling!


I love all the images that are included in this set!


I can't wait to see how my teamies were inspired.  Please check the Evelin T Designs blog for more inspiration!


Comments

Oh I love the coffee/tea pot and the sweet treats! These are both so fabulous.
Fikreta said…
these are so nice cards!
Helen Gullett said…
Both cards are AMAZING, Amy. Yay for a new tea stamp set. The tall and slip card is adorable.