Happy National Iced Tea Day | Coffee Loving Cardmakers





Some of my teamies and I are celebrating National Iced Tea Day!  Thank you to Kerry Urbatch for the fun hop graphic!  You'll want to check out the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog for all the details.  The more you leave comments, the more chances for you to win a $15 Gift Code to a Super Sponsor from the Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, winner's choice!

Here's how I was inspired:


I generally don't mix + match much but these cards feature a couple different companies. 

Let's chat about the brewTEAful design:


 The striped notecards are from Impress Cards & Crafts.  They're a petite 5.0 x 3.5 inches.


The sentiment is from the A Jillian Vance Design - Spill the Tea.  I gotta tell you, this one is filled with fabulous sentiments.


The Iced Tea Cup is from the MFT Cafe All Day Die-namics set that I picked up from Doodlebugswa.com.  The lemon and greenery is from MFT's Main Squeeze stamp + coordinating die-namics.


 The ice cubes are Studio Katia's Clear Drops.  The copics I've used:

Y00 | Y13
G03 | G05

Please check out the Coffee Loving Cardmakers to see how my teamies were inspired!






Comments

Lisa said…
Awesome shaker design!! Love it with the clear beads inside.. so cool! Happy Tea day!
Soooooo fun! LOVING how you used the clear drops!
Oh this is so fabulous! Love how you mixed these sets, so perfect. The clear drops for ice is genius.
MadeByMeghanK said…
OMG! What a great idea! I LOVE those clear gems for ice! PERFECT CARD
Linda Vigil said…
Wow Amy, this delightful card design is loaded with hidden gems. And how pleasing that the Kraft background works as our yummy tea. Brilliant. I confess, I am coveting each item that you used.
Lady Joyful said…
These are so cute, Amy! Really great designs. I particularly love how you used the clear gems for the ice.
Becca Yahrling said…
I love shakers! And this is definitely brewteaful!
Denise Bryant said…
Adorable shaker card! I love the choices you made for the stamps and the iced tea cup! It all fits together perfectly!
Waving My Wand said…
Oh my heck, I am loving those clear bubbles ! They really make the card pop. Love it, Amy!
Fikreta said…
Love these shaker cards!
so awesome!
Amanda Wilcox said…
I'm in LOVE with both of these cards! The "ice" is absolutely awesome!!!
Nailed it! You make such amazing CAS cards!!
Brilliant idea for the "ice"...I will be stealing that idea for sure
VanessaB said…
You're so good with soft colors! This shaker card is awesome!!
Kelly said…
love how you paired up these stamps sets. the lemons are too cute with those subtle yellow stripes in the background.
Connie Mercer said…
Love the sentiment you used ~ so pretty and refreshing!!
Christine said…
Such a wonderful card! I love the "ice" and the soft stripes in the background!
Chark said…
looks refreshing, love the ice!
Cindy Holmes said…
Wow great card! I especially love those clear bubble gems! Very cute idea!
LIZARD said…
This combo of products is really fun! I really like how you put the straw in there and the bubbles in the tea! Fun, fun, fun tea shaker card. Lemon get you one right now! Cheers!
I just love the elements you used to create this adorable card!! ❤
Jean said…
A delightful card!
Cheryl said…
Cute card! I love iced tea - I'm going to have the check out the hop.

Cheryl
Karenladd said…
This is an adorable shaker card, and those clear drops make the cutest embellishments. I could use a nice iced tea today myself!
Sue L. said…
Soooo Cute! Especially yr ice cubes!!!!! ♡
Diane said…
Fabulous cards, so beautifully created and just love your idea of the ice cubes...perfect!!
Oh my gosh, bring on the iced tea especially is it’s as cute and refreshing as your adorable shaker full of “ice cubes”!!!! How cute with the lemon and great sentiment! And I need these great petite ready made cards for fast cardmaking, too!
Mary Holshouser said…
Love the shaker. The
straw being covered when
it goes into the glass
is great - looks so
realistic. thanks for
sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com
Lee said…
What a fun shaker card! Love it!
SHartl said…
What an adorable pair of shaker cards!! I love the straw going into the glass and those fun ice cubes.
I like how these colors are very calm and compliment each other. It makes the card not that overwhelming, and makes it more visuably pleasing
ionabunny said…
Fab cards. Great with the mixing and matching.. Love the bubbles. Hugz
Helen Gullett said…
Amy, your cards are fantastic! Love the design, mix and match products, and your color combo, too. Thanks for the iced tea inspiration!
Tina Z. said…
absolutely stunning!