June Creative Hop | Reverse Confetti



Today is the day!  The June 2020 Reverse Confetti Release is now available and we're celebrating with a hop!  You should have arrived here from the fantastic Kay Miller's blog.  If not, you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop, which is the Reverse Confetti Blog.

Let's chat about the release for a smidge before diving into my project for today.  Did you check out the Friendly Rainbow set?  It's FREE with a $60 Purchase.


Remember to get it while you can, when it's gone, it's GONE.  I shared my Friendly Rainbow project earlier but here it is again:


So, I always love ALL the new releases by Reverse Confetti.  I feel grateful to be on a team that is filled with spectacular designers and an owner with the biggest heart.  I was thrilled when I first saw the Girl Power set:


Both of my kids are all about Girl Power.  They are passionate about their values and are quick to stand by the causes that are nearest to their hearts.  Here's how the set inspired me:


I made this especially for my girl.  Yesterday was a big day for both of us.  We went to a march together.  This is my first one and I was happy to be there with my girl and one of my bff's.  We've known each other from 7th grade, so for a very long time.  

The Girl Power set was perfect.  I combined it with the houses from the Holiday Gnomes set.  Everything is nestled on the Inside Scallop Circle Tag.


My color palette for this card is:

Flamingo
Mist
Stone

The copics I used:

YG01 | YG03
BG10 | BG11
E51 | E53
E11 | E33


I can't wait to hop around and see what everyone else made!  Now it's time to hop over to my crafty friend, Wanda Cullen's blog!  In case you get lost along the way, here's the full listing.


Comments

Fikreta said…
These cards are so sweet!
Michelle Short said…
These are so sweet, Amy! I have loved seeing all your projects using the new release. I just love your style and colour combinations! :)
You and YOUR super powders!!! My fav' is your Friendly rainbow with the pretty in pink pastels!!! So need this to cheer so many friends in these trying times!!
Celeste Goff said…
Love these sweet cards Amy!