I drink coffee & make cards | a●muse studio



Did you see the latest a●muse | studio release?  It's so cute and right up my alley:


Today I'm featuring the One of a Kind set.  I love all the sentiments in this set especially the I Drink Coffee & Make Cards.  I mean, come on, it's calling my name!


I teamed it up with the Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid - Rainbow paper and the CTMH Pixie paper.  The slimlimes are by Mama Elephant - Slim Card Basics.


Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Fikreta said…
love this great card!
I Card Everyone said…
and you do both SO well! how adorable - and totally made for you, amy… mad for the plaid! and might love this slimline die set more than all the others I have resisted!
=]
Vicki Dutcher said…
Cute! Love the cardio sentiment
Celeste Goff said…
Love all of the fun sentiments on this card Amy!!!