July Countdown to Confetti Day One | Reverse Confetti



It's Day One of the Reverse Confetti Countdown to Confetti!  You're going to LOVE all the new products for this month.  Please note that new product links will not be active until release day/time.


We're so happy to have the following designers for our July + August 'Fetti Friends:


Today we're featuring:
Multi-Step Cacti stamps + coordinating confetti cuts
This Says It All stamps
Background Builder stamps

I'm also featuring:
Three Tags
Pointed Cover Panel

Here's how I was inspired:


Let's chat about the Multi-Step Cacti set first:


My kind of plants!  I have a horrible green thumb so these are my kind of plants.  I love how they are a super easy multi-step design.  The steps are optional, build it up or leave it plan.  I went with a no line design.  You can use darker colors like I did with the cactus on the right to add a bit of shadowing.

My overall color palette:

Piggy Bank
Flamingo
Lime Green
Avocado

Isn't the Pointed Cover Panel awesome?!  I added the little gift card from last month's Bowl of Blooms.  To add a bit of variation, the plant with the card is in a trough from the Cured set.  I stamped the sentiment from This Says It All on one of the new tags.


My other card uses the Background Builder set.  I used the solid line in Flamingo and Midnight on the dotted image.  


I added strips of Lime Green below the Flamingo stripes.  It's a pretty seedy watermelon but I love how it turned it.

The sentiment is from This Says it All.  Stamped in Midnight on a Piggy Bank Tag.


Both cards use a smidge of wool yarn for a bit of added texture.

I can't wait to hop around and see what my teamies designed!  Leave a comment on all the sneak peeks post for each designer.  Comments will close at noon CST on July 7th and there will be a $15 Gift Certificate for one blog commenter and also one FB commenter.  Make sure you pop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details!




Comments

Celeste Goff said…
Two fabulous cards Amy! I don't have a green thumb either so stamped plants are about all i can maage too. Lol
MadeByMeghanK said…
OH AMY! Too cute! I LOVE your watermelon color scheme!
Diane K said…
Amy, I love both of your cards! These cactus plants are so adorable and I can’t wait for all of these new products to be released. So. Much. Fun. Thanks for sharing your talents and inspiration with us all.
Macimbalo said…
Oh my, I love your cards (as usual!) and that watermelon done with the background builder is awesome - they are all awesome, esp the colors you used!!!
I love how it came out watermelon-y!!!!! SO FUN these two!!!!
Dara Malone said…
love the no line effect! It looks like it was painted with watercolors. That watermelon effect is to die for, Amy!
Mrsfish02 said…
That pointed cover plate used on the watermelon pink looks so good. Love those cacti and that sweet little note...
Becca Yahrling said…
The watermelon card is so fun and simply genius of a design. I love the cacti set and both your cards. I'm so lucky that my hubby has two very green thumbs! He does Bonsai as his hobby. ;-)
Cindy Holmes said…
Amazing cards! I especially love the watermelon colors combo and look too!
Brenda Noelke said…
Love the color palette, Amy!! The watermelon is such a great idea!!
Jennifer B said…
Loving the colors!
Sue D said…
Love your choice of colors on these cards.
Fikreta said…
Beautiful cards!
Amy C. said…
Cute color combo and fun new stamp set!
Kelsey Thomas said…
I love these cards! :)
Susie Province said…
Beautiful cards. And don't you just love Copics? Thank you and God bless.