July Countdown to Confetti Day Three | Reverse Confetti




It's Day Three of the Reverse Confetti Countdown to Confetti!  You're going to LOVE all the new products for this month.  Please note that new product links will not be active until release day/time.


We're so happy to have the following designers for our July + August 'Fetti Friends:


Today we're featuring:

Stained Glass Butterflies stamps + coordinating confetti cuts
Best Sentiments stamps

I'm also featuring the Cross Tiles Cover Panel.


There's how I was inspired, first up is my card that features Best Sentiments.



My overall color palette is Iced Aqua and RC Aqua.  I combined the sentiment with the confetti from the previously released Celebrations.  I also added the Balloons confetti cuts from last month's release.


This is a postal friendly size of 5.5 x 3.0.  I love the added touch that the balloons give the overall design and super happy with my bow!


Next up is the Stained Glass Butterflies set.  I designed a different card that just wasn't hitting me so I played around with this one.


Oh I love the Cross Tiles Cover Panel and yes, it is gold glitter cardstock underneath.  Love the sparkle it adds.  I stamped the large butterfly in Peach on that center band.  To fill in the spaces I used a black journaling pen to add random trio of dots.  


Although you can't tell, it was poor planning on my part.  The black border around the middle strip?  I ended up adding 1/8 inch strips after I completed the card, rather than mounting the butterfly strip onto a black panel.  

TIP:  I've been using Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue on a ton of things.  That includes the added black strips and I adhered the Cross Tiles panel onto the gold glitter panel with the glue.


My Stained Glass Butterflies card was inspired by CAS(E) this sketch!



I can't wait to hop around and see what my teamies designed!  Leave a comment on all the sneak peeks post for each designer.  Comments will close at noon CST on July 7th and there will be a $15 Gift Certificate for one blog commenter and also one FB commenter.  Make sure you pop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details!



Comments

Kelsey Thomas said…
These are so pretty!
Amy C. said…
Love both of your cards and all the new releases from RC.
These are gorgeous! LOVING the balloons and the butterflies!
MadeByMeghanK said…
I LOVE the birthday CAS card and gorgeous butterflies!~
sharon g said…
Oh, i really like the balloons. They are so versatile---different paper designs and/or colors. LOVE THAT
Sue D said…
Cute card designs and color choices.
Cindy Holmes said…
CUUUUUUUUUUUTE Cards! I especially love how you did the arranging of the butterflies on your second card!
Nora Noll said…
Oh I LOVE the first one with the confetti!! Great designs on both!!
Becca Yahrling said…
Quite lovely, Miss Amy. I love the monochromatic card. That's a pretty color.
My Red Hen said…
Great butterfly card
Fikreta said…
so wonderful cards!