July Countdown to Confetti Day Two | Reverse Confetti




It's Day Two of the Reverse Confetti Countdown to Confetti!  You're going to LOVE all the new products for this month.  Please note that new product links will not be active until release day/time.


We're so happy to have the following designers for our July + August 'Fetti Friends:



Today we're featuring:
Rain or Shine stamps + coordinating confetti cuts
Snail Mail stamps + coordinating confetti cuts

I'm also featuring:
Cloudy Day Cover Panel
Three Tags confetti cuts

Here's how I was inspired:



My first card features the Rain or Shine set.  I've teamed it up with the Cloudy Days Cover Panel.


I knew I wanted to use the rainbow in this set so I challenged myself to use it as the main image for my card design.  

I colored the rainbows in the following copics:

YR000 | E01
Y08 | Y11
G20 | YG03

The hearts have these added copics:

R00 | R30


The Cloudy Day Cover Panel has been cut in Mist and backed with Premier Polar White.  I trimmed it down so that everything could be nestled onto the Midnight panel.  The sentiment, from the same set, has been heat embossed in white on Midnight.


I decided to do a slimline design combining Snail Mail and Rain or Shine to accommodate as many images as possible. 


The grassy hills are Lime Green cut with the die from Nuts About You.  I stamped the Snail Mail sentiment on Buttercup cardstock.  All the images have been stamped on Premier Polar White and colored with the following copics:

R20 | R21
YR0000 | YR00
YR000 | E01
Y08 | Y11
G20 | YG03
BG10 | BG32
BV0000 | BV000
T0 | T3
N5


The sky is Mist and the cardbase is Buttercup.


I can't wait to hop around and see what my teamies designed!  Leave a comment on all the sneak peeks post for each designer.  Comments will close at noon CST on July 7th and there will be a $15 Gift Certificate for one blog commenter and also one FB commenter.  Make sure you pop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details!




Comments

Fikreta said…
these are so cute!
Adorable!! LOVING the rainbows!!!!
Cindy Holmes said…
CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE CARDS! I especially love that die cut cloud background for the second card!
Becca Yahrling said…
Love your soft color palette, Amy. You do it so well, too. Super cute cards.
Sue D said…
Cute cards. I like the pastel colors.
cghundley said…
Loving the Snail Mail
set and your rainbow
cards are fun!
Carla from Utah
Celeste Goff said…
Great cards and sweet pastel colors!
Amy C. said…
How sweet! I love how you used all these sets together for a fun slimline design.
MadeByMeghanK said…
How adorable! I LOVE the soft colors and those rainbows are awesome!
sharon g said…
The kitties and snails are so cute. I LOVE this card. Snails CAN be good :)