Sending Sparkly Wishes | Paper Smooches + Coffee Loving Cardmakers




My Coffee Loving Cardmakers teamie, Lisa Bzibziak is doing a feature on Paper Smooches today up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog.  She asked if anyone wanted to play along and of course I wanted to say yes!

Here's how I was inspired:


I combined Caffeinated + So Fairy Cute!  I had to make my drink a matcha boba!  The boboas are by Trinity Stamps:

Black Eyed Baubles
Black Licorice Mix


Here are the copics I used:

R00
YR000 | YR00 | YR01
G20 | YG03 | YG25
E34 | E53
E51 | E53 


Here's my overall color palette:


I was inspired by The Paper Players sketch:


In case you didn't know...Paper Smooches is retiring:



Before you go, I wanted to share a photo.  This was last fall when Lisa Bzibziak, Kim Hughes Mraz [owner of Paper Smooches] and I spent the day in Waco, Texas.  It was freezing, like 25 degrees cold but it was perfect, NO lines.


Such a fun day!  Grateful to spend it with super fabulous friends.

Please visit the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog for more Paper Smooches inspiration!

Comments

Three women that I LOVE!!!! I love love love your card! Loving how you used the enamel dots!!!
Love your card, Amy
Thanks for sharing the picture.
Beautiful smiles :)
I love happy, beautiful smiles :)
Lisa Elton said…
This is just as cute as it can be Amy, love it! How fun that you went to the Silos in Waco, cute photo!
Amy, this is so adorable! I smiled when I saw your card. Your little coffee fairy is so darn cute. I love the black enamel dots! The color combo is gorgeous, too! SO happy you joined my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week!
I Card Everyone said…
I adore it!! the tooth fairy is a friend of our family! lol
cute as can be … and a trip to Waco is on my list!
=]
Celeste Goff said…
Love this matcha boba tea card Amy and your trip to the Silos sounds amazing!
Love your cute coffee fairy Amy and those enamel dots are great. Thanks for playing along over at The Paper Players this week!
Lucy E. said…
I love this sweet matcha scene!