Boo | Catherine Pooler Designs



So I've had these cute Catherine Pooler stamps for a bit and wanted to ink them up for a color challenge.  It was a struggle for me to complete this card especially given the deadline is in 90 minutes.


I picked up these Catherine Pooler stamps at Ellen Hutson's:

Hey Pumpkin stamps | Dies
Jack-o-Lantern stamps
Cobweb Mini Cover Plate


The cobweb paper is retired from CTMH.  The ink I ended up using is from Fresh Ink, they had the softer palette I wanted to go with:

Grapefruit
Chamomile
Peach
Mango


I'm linking up to the Color Throwdown:


Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Lucy E. said…
Such an adorable card! The soft colors look
great against the dark gray card stock!
Lisa Petrella said…
This is such a super cute Halloween card!!! Those pumpkins look totally fabulous stamped in those colors!!! LOVE!!!!
Farhana S said…
Beautiful card! Very different color combo for Halloween!
Celeste Goff said…
Love this Amy...so cute!
I Card Everyone said…
plenty of time for these faBOOlous pumpkins to put a spell on me!
=]
Sooooooo cute! LOVING those pumpkins!
Sue L. said…
As usual Amy, u hit it out of the balllpark and into the stands! Love the stamp, love you style w it using different patterns, and the colors...wow.