hello. | Taylored Expressions




There's something about rainbows, right?  They seem to exude peace, hope and happiness.


I picked up some of the rainbow collection from Taylored Expressions but now realize that I 'need' their stencil too.  I love their Over the Rainbow die...slightly wonky and freeform.


The 'hello' is from their Over The Rainbow set.  I added the dot :)  The poms were a last minute addition and I love how it perks up the overall design.


I'm linking up to the BRAND NEW Color Hues - The color challenge:


Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Love love love love this! LOVING that rainbow and the added poms!
Nancy said…
NO rainbows here today and actually nothing but rain I sure wish I could send some your way and to the North West! Bless all of you dealing with those horrendous fires and smoke. I just adore your cute yellow and green rainbow Amy! Those pompoms are the icing on the cake! Thanks again for being with us at Color Hues your support means a lot!
Karen said…
LOVE this wonky, colorful rainbow! Such a creative entry to the first Color Hues Challenge. Those cute clouds with the pom-poms at the bottom of the rainbow are perfect finishing touch! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues. Hope to see you again soon!
cm said…
Adding another LOVE x LOVE to the collection you've received from the others! That rainbow is pure delight...wonky wonderful! So thrilled to see you in the first Colour Hues gallery!
Big hugs~c
Celeste Goff said…
How creative to add pom pom trim to the bottom of your clouds Amy! I love this fun little card!
Lisa Elton said…
Love the way you've used the colors! And that pompom trim is adorable!
Becca Cruger said…
Well now I think all rainbows should be turned yellow and green. Not only is it a symbol of promise, but it's also color coordinated with the Packers. Win Win Win. ;)
Fikreta said…
Very beautiful card !
Michelle said…
GAH...... SO cute!! Love, love your citrus-y rainbow and those pom-poms are to die for!!
Farhana S said…
I’m so bummed I missed the kit! I have the stamp and dies on my wish list 😆