Pumpkin Spice Everything | Miss Ink Stamps

 



I'm excited to be back for the Miss Ink Stamps' September Release.  The new sets are now in their shop!  My card today features their new :

Pumpkin Spice Latte
Pumpkin Spice

Here's how I was inspired:


I used the main image from the Pumpkin Spice Latte set.  I colored it with bright and muted copic color combos.  I was originally going to team it up with pattern paper that I have in my stash that has pink and aqua but it was a bit much.  I decided to dry emboss that white panel with the oval with a cable print, the perfect element for a cozy card.


Don't you love that big sentiment?!  It's from the Pumpkin Spice set.  You're going to love this one.  It is PACKED with sentiments.  I love it!


I thought I'd share my earlier cards from THIS post.




Thanks so much for stopping by!  A big THANK YOU to Miss Ink Stamps for the Guest Designer Invite!!!!!

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost:

Comments

Love love love these! LOVING those gnomes!
I Card Everyone said…
shhh... i'm not a pumpkin spice girl [except for where they're supposed to be: in PIE!] but you GNOME I cannot resist these bearded friends of yours!
So cahute! I am happy that the season for that cable stitch ef is here again!
=]
Vicki Dutcher said…
You have been so busy! This card is fun. I love the font 😀
Helen F. said…
CUTE cute! Love the gnomes :0)
Hetty said…
Cute gnome cards, the do drink lots of coffee :-)