September Creative Hop | Reverse Confetti



Today is the day!  It's the 2020 Reverse Confetti Holiday Release Day!  We're celebrating with a hop!  You should have arrived here from 'Fetti Friend Mindy Eggen's blog.  If not, you'll want to start at the beginning which is the Release Confetti blog.

I designed two projects, let's get started!  First up is a card that features the In All Things set:


I watercolored the wreath Karin Brushmarker Pros.  Love how vibrant the colors are even using water for blending.  I love that big sentiment.   

I added a Linen thread bow, it's pretty subtle like the dry embossing I did on the Buttercup panel.


Can you spot the lines I did on the base panel?  


It was inspired by the Fusion Card Challenge:

For those that have been following me for any length of time know how much I love my coffee.  Well, hopefully you see what I do with my next design:


The new Fold Over Window Tag looked like a potential Coffee cup to me so I trimmed it down on the sides a smidge and added a black lid.  What do you think?  I do have to tell you that I asked my hubby and he said he saw it but it might be perhaps because of how I phrased my question:  You see a coffee cup, don't you?  LOL

My background is the Big Polka and Layering Scallop Circles Cover Panels.  Aren't they fun?!  The strip of polkas is from the Abundant Autumn 6x6.


The coffee is from the Drink More Coffee set and the sentiment is from the Coffee and You set.  I couldn't resist making my 'coffee cup' into a shaker.  The interior paper is also from the Abundant Autumn 6x6.

Before you go, I did want to share all my projects from this release:


Next up is the FABulous Libby Hickson!


Comments

LIZARD said…
Amy, I enjoyed seeing all of your creations from this release. I think the coffee cup in the to go format that your created out of the tag, is Brilliant! (I think Jen would agree!)
Your wreath is fabulous and so warm for fall!
Thanks for sharing your awesome cards with us!
Helen Gullett said…
Amy... I am in love with your wreath card and that coffee card. Each of them has great design and just great for the season. Thank you for sharing them
These are fabulous! LOVING the wreath and the cuppa!
Stunning colour choice! Love the little coffe shaker element!
I Card Everyone said…
i may not be able to resist those big dots... oh boy.
=]
Farhana S said…
Coffee and wreaths! Two of my favorite things!
Sue L. said…
Whoohoo for coffee SHAKER card. Love it to pieces!
Fikreta said…
so very beautiful cards!
Michelle Lupton said…
Gorgeous cards, Amy - I love the subtle embossing on the buttercup panel! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion :)