National Coffee Week Winners!

 



Thank you to everyone that stopped by or left me a comment during my National Coffee Week on the blog.  I had a load of fun designing each and every project!  Before I announce my two winners, I wanted to do a recap of my projects:











Funky Fossil Designs
Kat Scrappiness
Rubbernecker Stamps
STAMPlorations




Miss Ink Stamps



Whew!  There you go!  8 projects featuring 11 Super Sponsors for a total of 11 projects.

I used random.org to pick my two winners.  The first winner is for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps:


Congrats Mary-Anne!

The second winner is for Catherine Pooler Designs:


Congrats Kathy!

Thanks again to everyone and that includes the 31 wonderful Super Sponsors!!!!!



Comments

Mary-Anne V said…
How wonderful thank you so much for not only the prize but the awesome inspiration!
Congrats to the winners! These are all AMAZING!
Kathy Mc said…
Sure enjoyed all your coffee-themed projects, Amy! Thank you for the Catherine Pooler prize! Have an awesome weekend!
Fikreta said…
these cards are gorgeus!
congrats to winners!
Beautiful cards!!! And congrats to the winners!!