October Creative Hop | Reverse Confetti


Today is the day!  It's the October Mini Release Day!  We're celebrating with a hop!  You should have arrived here from Lisa Henke's blog.  If not, you'll want to start at the beginning which is the Release Confetti blog.

I designed two projects, let's get started!  First up is a Gift Card Holder Cover Panel duo set:


I'm featuring the new Cookies & Milk set teamed up with Seasonal Say It All.   I made the same designs with a switch up on the sentiments and paper.  Both pattern paper panels are from the Sweet as Sugar 6x6.  I don't tend to design with much red but I knew I wanted to incorporate the Hot Cocoa packs.  Just a fun giftie to tuck into the card.


The Gift Card Holder Cover Panel is A2 size.  I just had to hit the corners of the card base with the corner rounder...easy smeasy.  I used Sand cardstock.

Here are the copics I used:

R20
R00 | R30
R0000 | E000 | E30
R05 | R27
G00 | YG41
E11 | E21
E41 | E42
C0 | C1
W3

Right now I have the gift card sized panels adhered with removable adhesive.  I'll tuck a gift card behind them when I send them out.



My second project uses felt and the new Ornament Star confetti cuts and the Seasonal Say It All:


I have tons of felt and was happy to use some of my favorite colors with a glue tube.  I did add a layer of white cardstock so it isn't visible in my design to make it a bit sturdier and they will be able to be up on the tree this year.  They can be a gift topper or a gift card holder as you can see:


The sentiments have been stamped on the smaller of the Three Tags confetti cuts.


Before you go, I wanted to share my earlier projects for this Mini Release:




I'm looking forward to hopping around and see what my teamies have designed.  Next up is 'Fetti Friend Megan Quinn!


 Reverse Confetti Blog

Amy Kolling

Ali Farmer

Tricia Barber

Lisa Henke

Amy Tsuruta

Megan Quinn

Kathy Schweinfurth

Olga Moss

Jeanne Jachna

Nicole Vögeli

Deanne Kuntz

Mayra Duran-Hernandez

Olga Matyushevskaya 

TaeEun Yoo

Michelle Short




Comments

Denise Bryant said…
Adorable gift card holders and pretty ornaments!
LIZARD said…
Super cute gift cards! I like the red and it works for the season; but then the gc holder can be adapted for any season; so that is perfect! I like that you are giving the hot cocoa too. An added sweet treat!
Fikreta said…
These are so sweet!