Be Merry | Inspired by Challenge - Brush on Color

 


Welcome to another new Inspired by Challenge!  There is also an optional sketch challenge:



Here's how I was inspired:



I recently picked up the Flora & Fauna Bottle Brush Snowglobe set.  This card was inspired by the pink tree in the center.  The ink colors I used:

Pink Lemonade - Fresh Ink
Fuchsia - Fresh Ink
Antique Linen - Distress Oxide


The background is the Concord & 9th Gingham.  It's been inked with:

Grass - Fresh Ink

The card is 3.25 x 5.5 inches.


I can't wait to see how my other teamies were inspired, please check out the Inspired by Challenge Blog!

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost:

Comments

I Card Everyone said…
you GOT it!! oh, you can't know how tempted I was to buy that set - just for the bottle-brush tree!
too, adorable, amy...
=]
LeAnne said…
Love this! I ♥ pink trees! And I just had that gingham stamp out on my desk last night...you've inspired me to get it inky!
Danni Reid said…
This is amazing, amazing colors, stamp and design!!
Lisa Elton said…
The gingham and the pink tree are the perfect pair, this is darling!