Nuttin but fun | Lawn Fawn


Happy Sunday!  Let's see it's November 22nd and I just counted this to be my 51st project for the month?!  I thought I was busy but didn't realize that I had designed that many for this month.  Okay, let's chat about this little scene:


I was thoroughly inspired by THIS project by Latisha.  I switched out the her contrasting color of blue with green and pops of pink.  

My worktop is covered with various Lawn Fawn sets because I had big dreams of incorporating a bunch of sets but there just wasn't enough room.  I did manage to include these:

Acorn House
Let's Go Nuts
Nutty or Nice [SSS Stamptember]
Ready, Set, Snow
Car Critters Christmas Add-On
Holiday Party Animal
Mini Wreath
Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders
Lift The Flap Tree
Simple Wavy Banners


These are the copics I used:

R20 | R21
YG01 | YG03
E95 | YR01
E50 | E21
T0 | T1

I also distressed the acorn house roof.




Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Sue L. said…
This is such a cutie. Once again, I'm blown away w your copic choices and combination colors. Happy Thansgiving. And take a break!!!!! :) ♡
I Card Everyone said…
amy, this CARD is nuttin' but fun!
=]
Fikreta said…
Its so wonderful card!
Gab said…
This is so so cute!
Such a sweet and beautiful Christmas card Amy! I love your wonderful scene and of course your super cute Christmas Critters - such wonderful choice of pretty colors too ! Thank you so much for playing along with us and for sharing your talent at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /Karin