Reverse Confetti November Creative Hop

 


Today is the day!  It's the Reverse Confetti November Release Day!  We're celebrating with a hop!  You should have arrived here from 'Fetti Friend Cheiron Brandon's blog .  If not, you'll want to start at the beginning which is the Release Confetti blog.

I designed two projects, let's get started!  First up is a project that features Yuletide Mice and the Clear Treat Box. 


Are you a Trader Joe's fan?  I found a bag of these Dark Chocolate Honey Mints.  They fit perfectly in the Clear Treat Box!  I topped it off with one of the Circle Rays Duos that I cut from Vellum.

I added those sweet images from Yuletide Mice and finished it off with the Holly confetti cuts in Piggy Bank and Lime Green cardstock.


Packaging is not so fun to photog because of the reflection.  My next project also features Yuletide Mice but this time with the Clear Tote Bag and In The Bag Confetti Cuts.


Another purchase from Trader Joe's, Coffee Rio candy.

I wanted to incorporate one caffeinated project for this release.  The sentiment is a combo from Yuletide Mice and Drink More Coffee.


I'm linking up to the Fall | Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  Reverse Confetti is one of the many Super Sponsors.  


Before you go, I wanted to share all my other projects for this release:



Next up is 'Fetti Friend Cindy!



 Reverse Confetti Blog

Amy Kolling

Ali Farmer

Tricia Barber

Lisa Henke

Joan Bardee

Kathy Schweinfurth

Olga Moss

Jeanne Jachna

Deanne Kuntz

Maria Willis

Cheiron Brandon

Amy Tsuruta

Cindy Norberg



Comments

Silvia Galloni said…
Omg Amy, these two projects are so cute๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.
Stacy Sheldon said…
Ooh that is so smart to decorate the packaging :) Love the colors you picked for these too Amy
SmilynStef said…
The master of soft coloring ... so lovely
Billie A said…
Oh love Reverse Confetti cute images. This is a great gift idea and adding some fun images to it sure makes the smile bigger.
LOVE how you incorporated the treat boxes, Amy. More of your wonderful muted pastels...SO sweet.
Becca Yahrling said…
Dark chocolate and mint?!!? I will be finding a Trader Joe's asap! lol Both of these projects are darling and so fun. Yummy, too, literally! lol
Giselle said…
Awesome ideas for a sweet gift! Your packages are darling!
I Card Everyone said…
Pastel-wrapped mints, AND coffee caramels? Trader Joe's surely has your number, amy!
LOve your darling treats packages!
=]
Fikreta said…
oh these are super cute!
which one is for me ? ๐Ÿ˜‚
love all your projects from this release!
Dawn S. said…
Both of your projects are adorable!
Helen Gullett said…
Those are amazing gift ideas!
Lisa said…
Well, I came here for the coffee but wow!! Love all of these!